Curvy Couture Innovation
Tulip Lace Front Close T-shirt Bra - Black
A first of its kind. Introducing our front-and-back close racerback t-shirt bra. Smooth lightweight cups, a plunging neckline and gorgeous lace racerback detail you’ll want to show off. All day comfort, perfect for any occasion. As close to a custom fit that you can get!
- Front hook closure for easy accessibility
- Back closure for maximum adjustability
- Fully adjustable straps for ultimate versatility
- Graduated soft Tulip Push-Up pad gives you a natural lift
- Luxe power mesh wings offer smoothing and breathability
- Reinforced side boning and paneling for anchored support
How to put it on:
- From the front - First slide the bottom clasp in and snap shut, then slide the top hook into the lace loop. (Keep the back hook & eye closed)
- From the back - Open the back hook & eye closure and close it after put it on (keep the front of the bra clasped shut)
- Back hook & eye closure designed so your bra last longer. Wear it on the first row of hooks and as the band stretches over time, tighten it as needed.
Content: Cup: 80% nylon, 20% spandex. Wing: 82% nylon, 18% spandex. Lace: 86% nylon, 14% spandex
Care: Hand wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but at Curvy Couture we know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free.(See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
- black one
- Exchange process
The bra was a bit small, even when I was able to kind of get my boobs into the cups and it seemed like it was ok, the wires liked me square in the armpits. The bottom of the wire dug into my belly. It was so uncomfortable, I tried wearing it a full day. But I was pretty miserable.
Overall I really like this bra!! I was so glad the chest was adjustable. The top hook closure in front comes undone fairly easily and I’d hoped it was a more secure oil than it is but overall I’m very pleased.
First time purchase so I had guess on sizing. First order was a bit small and I had to exchange to get it right. Exchange process was incredibly easy and I got the perfect fit on round two. Very happy.
It took me a couple tries to get the straps adjusted properly. I like the lift and shape it gives me. I bought two on black and beige. Wish more colors were available! I saw it ran small so I sized up fir more comfort in the band size.
This was the only one out of four bras that fit band and cup size it is cute and comfy plus supportive and that is a hard combination to find in a 38G