Curvy Couture Innovation
Cotton Luxe Unlined Wire-Free - Mauve Grey
This lace trimmed bralette introduces a cotton-bamboo blend plus all the benefits you know and love! Molded, wire-free cups, a soft-cushioned band and a comfy compression fit for optimal, nonstop all-day support.
- Naturally breathable moisture-wicking fabrics keep you cool and dry
- Higher neckline and double-lined cups with Smooth Fusion technology for shape and maximum support
- Lace front, stretchy and adjustable back straps
- Coated 3-row, 3-column metal hook-and-eye back closure (may vary slightly by size)
- Fits snug at first but will stretch a little through wear
- Bottom band should lay flat against your body
- The ultimate travel-bra: no foam pads to crush plus a wrinkle-resistant fabric
- Front and back: 62% viscose, 34% cotton, 4% LYCRA spandex
- Front lining: 90% Nylon, 10% LYCRA spandex
Hand wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but at Curvy Couture we know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free.(See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
Finally- I have reached bra nirvana
I was skeptical because I have been let down so many times before. ( I am looking at you Third Love) I received this bra in the mail, and was stunned by the cute details, the high quality, the gorgeous natural color, and THE COMFORT. This bra is so comfortable. The band is silky soft and My Girls are not over flowing the cups. I immediately bought 2 more. Thank you, you magical bra fairies. Thank you
I just received my shipment yesterday and slept in this last night. My boobs stayed in place but didn't feel constrained or uni-booby. The band is very soft and comfortable - I barely remembered I had one on when I woke up this morning. I'd love it if this came in more colors and/or styles without trim in case I'm feeling brave enough to wear this under a white tshirt or something.
It is a total bra-mance!
I'm in love. I have thrown out all bras that I wore past their prime bc they we're the only ones that were comfortable. Literally, I have 6 bras. 3 from Curvy Couture and 3 others. But let me say, those others days are numbered... Bc I'm about to get my sports bras from Curvy Couture! These don't lose shape or stretch out, haven't pilled up or ridden up my back. Everything is in place, as God intended.
I really like this bra for when I just need some comfortable support, not any kind of shaping. The fabric is soft and breathable, and shows very little under clothing. I probably could have gone up one cup size, but it still fits fine as is.
unlined wire free ..i love it
Its the best bra I have found to go around me with small cups