Curvy Couture Innovation
Tulip Lace Front Close T-shirt Bra - Black
A first of its kind. Introducing our front-and-back close racerback t-shirt bra. Smooth lightweight cups, a plunging neckline and gorgeous lace racerback detail you’ll want to show off. All day comfort, perfect for any occasion. As close to a custom fit that you can get!
- Front hook closure for easy accessibility
- Back closure for maximum adjustability
- Fully adjustable straps for ultimate versatility
- Graduated soft Tulip Push-Up pad gives you a natural lift
- Luxe power mesh wings offer smoothing and breathability
- Reinforced side boning and paneling for anchored support
How to put it on:
- From the front - First slide the bottom clasp in and snap shut, then slide the top hook into the lace loop. (Keep the back hook & eye closed)
- From the back - Open the back hook & eye closure and close it after put it on (keep the front of the bra clasped shut)
- Back hook & eye closure designed so your bra last longer. Wear it on the first row of hooks and as the band stretches over time, tighten it as needed.
Content: Cup: 80% nylon, 20% spandex. Wing: 82% nylon, 18% spandex. Lace: 86% nylon, 14% spandex
Care: Hand wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but at Curvy Couture we know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free.(See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
I love it. A little confused on why it has both front closure and back. It looks great. And is very comfortable.
Hi Stephanie! So glad you love this bra. Front and Back close so that the bra last longer. With Front-Close bras in general, you fasten it in the front - as it stretches through wear you have to get rid of it. With a back close like ours, it ensures a longer bra lifespan. :)
This is a sexy bra but for me it was too suffocating. It is very supportive.
It was wonderful and very supportive and comfortable
Super comfortable and the fit is great.
Curvy Couture is truly my favorite brand of bras but this one is way too complicated with all the hooks and latches and the boning in the sides makes it too uncomfortable after a few hours of wear. I miss you deep plunge push up smooth t-shirt bra style. I still have 2 of them but they are in their last leg. They were the absolute best for comfort and I could wear low cut clothes without them showing. I bought these hoping they would replace those but, alas, they aren't even close.
Hi Sherry! We hear that you miss our Perfect Plunge a lot. That bra did have the side boning too. This is designed to ensure the sides/wings of the bra keep you contained and not collapsing/spilling out on the sides. We incorporate that in just about every bra we design (except our Cotton Collection.) Either way, appreciate you giving this new style a try. Here to help with anything else you may need, thank you.