Lace Shine T-Shirt Bra
- Elegant lace and glimmering shine for everyday luxury
- Side smoothing lace wings provides a smooth silhouette
- Secret power lining in lace wing for extra support, provides a smooth silhouette
- Super soft pad lining that lies flat under t-shirts
- Full Smooth Coverage™ cups provides concealment and support
- Rigid adjustable cushioned comfort straps for added shoulder comfort and support
- 3-row, 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back (may vary slightly by size)
- Fits slightly snug in the cup compared to our Matte & Shine T-shirt bra because of the fabric difference
- If between cup sizes, select the larger cup size
- Cup: 74% Nylon, 26% LYCRA®
- Wing: 87.8% Nylon, 12.2% Spandex
- Wing liner: 82% Nylon, 18% LYCRA® Spandex
Hand wash cold separately, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but we, at Curvy Couture, know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free. (See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
- Reviews (9)
- Questions (0)
Supportive for busty girls
The is the first of the bras from CC, but certainly isn't my last! Fits true to size, is a true feat of engineering for my 36G! Holds up well, worth every penny!
My other Curvy Couture bras were the Matt and Shine, but I love this one too! It comes in the 34DDD which is the perfect fit and I'm thrilled with the color selection too. A must buy!
Purchased this bra 2 days ago, and I'm absolutely in love with it. Fits perfect and feels great on!
I bought the Passion flower color, just gorgeous the site does not do it justice. I did but it on clearance so the price of course was right on target. I do wish I had of went with a DD instead of the D. I am a DD but I thought if it was made for curvy women that it might be to big. This is not the case, buy your size. You won't be disappointed!
beautiful, long lasting
my gf bought this last year (a 40f, the purple) and it's the only bra that has lasted her more than 6 months without the underwire breaking. + it still looks as beautiful t oday, a year later, as it did when she bought it + one of the few only bras she bought under $40 - my gf says there is slight sag -- the shoulder straps do not stay put throughout the day