Curvy Couture Innovation
Luminous Lace Bralette - Black - Final Sale!
Prepare to sparkle from the inside out with our first cup sized bralette. The soft delicate eyelash lace overlay is designed flat for versatility to be worn both everyday and/or special occasions. Designed with a matching panty, this set will definitely shine in your top drawer!
*Pair with our Luminous Lace Hipster Panty in Black
- Scoop neck full cover unlined bra
- Special floating underwire for hidden support and cleavage enhancement
- Soft delicate semi - sheer lace cups
- Adjustable swan hooks to wear cross-back or classic
- Eyelash lace overlay with metallic accents
* A floating underwire is hidden and does not extend to the edge of the bra. It's less noticeable while still providing support and comfort to wear all day.
- Cup Mesh: 100% Nylon
- Lace: 98% Nylon, 2% Metallic
- Back Wing: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Hand wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but at Curvy Couture we know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free.(See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (1)
lovely & comfortable
Fit true-to-size and I LOVE how it looks. It's very comfortable, too--the wire doesn't bother me at all, and I've become very sensitive to underwires in general. Big fan!
It's comfortable for a bra.
So comfortable and sexy
A 9/10. I had to take the second set of wires out on the sides because they were digging in but now it fits and wears perfectly and I'm in love with the sexiness AND comfort. You NEVER get both, especially from an online buy!
I bought this for a bridal shower gift. Very impressed with the quality!
NOT TRUE TO SIZE
I am so disappointed in this item. I ordered the bra a size bigger than I normally wear because I wanted it to be comfy. The bra was so small!! My friend who's half my size couldn't fit it either. And it was a final sale. I'm not happy about that at all.