Curvy Couture Innovation
Strapless Sensation Multi-Way Push Up - Black
Our multi-way strapless with 7 ways to wear it creates the sensational lift-loving shape that you crave. Contoured cups offer targeted shaping with push-up and support just where you need it. Engineered to stay in place on any body, for a strapless that stays put. We've designed this bra especially to support your curves, no matter what you're wearing over it.
- Smooth lace cups
- Superior comfort and fit
- Stay-put silicone lining along top cup edges and wings keeps bra in place
- Cushioned lower band for added comfort and support
- Multiple ways to wear: strapless, halter, center halter, cross-front, cross-back, classic or one-strap; includes clear and regular straps
- Cleavage enhancing push-up pads
- 4 row hook and eye back closure for added stability
- Secret power lining for ultimate support and containment
- Compressed foam pad holds its shape
- Cup: 81% Nylon, 19% Elastane
- Cup sling: & outer wing: 74% Nylon, 26% LYCRA Spandex
- Wing liner: 88% Nylon, 12% LYCRA Spandex
Hand wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but at Curvy Couture we know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free.(See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
Finally found the perfect strapless bra
Just Perfect!!! I actually forgot I was wearing a strapless bra....no pulling or readjustments. Love, Love this bra!
The strapless bra is perfect for my dress for our daughter's wedding. I did try on many bras at local stores but they either did not fit well or I could not get one in my size.
Doesn’t fit me at all
I was super excited for this product, but very disappointed when it came. It’s very sturdy and made of high quality materials, but it simply did not fit. I ordered the bra size I normally wear. The bra I received wasn’t just more snug, I actually could not put it on at all. Make sure you size up. It’s always tough buying stuff like this online, especially now I’ve spent over 100$ on one bra and it’ll cost me more to return it because of the duties and shipping :( I wish I could have tried them on before buying.
Its definitely a great bra. Best one I've ever had but it would help if the bra straps were wider. The thin straps were digging in my skin and left marks on my shoulder
Hi Laverne, We're glad you love the bra. Thank you for the feedback, we'll pass this on to our designers and technical team.
Great strapless bra. wish it had more umph for push up. Otherwise fit is great and flattering.