Our best-selling t-shirt bra remains a fan favorite year after year. Not just for how it feels (heavenly) and how it looks under clothes (invisible), but for its smooth, contoured microfiber cups that offer an easy go-to choice for everyday elegance. A stylish staple for the plus-size woman.
- Sophisticated two-tone finish
- Signature charm and a peekaboo center front for a sexy look
- Full Smooth Coverage cups conceal and shape
- Double-layer back for extra support
- Adjustable cushioned-comfort straps for added shoulder support
- Coated, three-row, three-column metal hook-and-eye back closure (may vary slightly by size)
- Band runs a little snug, cup fits true to size
- If between cup sizes, select the larger cup size
- Customer feedback in sizes 32-34 has shown that the cup size of this style tends to run small. If you're unsure of fit, we recommend considering one cup size up.
- Cups & wings: 74% nylon, 26% LYCRA spandex
- Exclusive of ornamentation
Hand wash color separately, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, rinse thoroughly, line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but we, at Curvy Couture, know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free. (See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
- Reviews (12)
- Questions (0)
Comfy but band ran large
Very comfortable bra. Band seems to run large. I needed it on the first hook right away and most of my bands are tight on the last hook. I will definitely be trying in a smaller band size. Cup seemed true to size
this bra is very comfortable! my only complaint is that you can see the line between the matte and the shine part. other than that the design is very simple and cute!
❤️ Curvy Couture
I just recently bought a bra locally and fell in love with the style, so I decided to order some more online
Comfy fit, Need better straps
The Matte & Shine T-Shirt Bra fits nicely, especially around the underarm/sideboob area. The cups are nicely molded is even comfortable when lying around on the couch or in bed. The only criticism I have is with the adjustment of the straps which is too slick and loosens throughout the day. Again, because of the fit it isn't horrible and the straps don't fall of my arms, I'm not returning it, but it may be a concern for you.
My favorite day-to-day!
So comfortable I have it in 2 colors! Love the fit. Definitely my go to bra!