Matte & Shine T-Shirt Bra
Our best-selling t-shirt bra remains a fan favorite year after year. Not just for how it feels (heavenly) and how it looks under clothes (invisible), but for its smooth, contoured microfiber cups that offer an easy go-to choice for everyday elegance. A stylish staple for the plus-size woman.
- Sophisticated two-tone finish
- Signature charm and a peekaboo center front for a sexy look
- Full Smooth Coverage™ cups conceal and shape
- Double-layer back for extra support
- Adjustable cushioned-comfort straps for added shoulder support
- Coated, three-row, three-column metal hook-and-eye back closure (may vary slightly by size)
- Band runs a little snug, cup fits true to size
- If between cup sizes, select the larger cup size
- Customer feedback in sizes 32-34 has shown that the cup size of this style tends to run small. If you’re unsure of fit, we recommend considering one cup size up.
- Cups & wings: 74% nylon, 26% LYCRA® spandex
- Exclusive of ornamentation
Hand wash color separately, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, rinse thoroughly, line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but we, at Curvy Couture, know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free. (See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (0)
My favorite day-to-day!
So comfortable I have it in 2 colors! Love the fit. Definitely my go to bra!
Great Bra!, Fit Notes are accurate
I tried this bra (sent to me by Curvy Couture) along with two others. I was extremely pleased with the quality and look of this bra, but I found it to fit smaller than the other two items (all in a 44 DD). This bra looks great and I appreciate the fit notes provided by the brand on this page.
This bra is one of the most comfortable bras I owe. It fits greats! Not to mention it you can wear it under so many garments. Smooth and comfy. Simply amazing!
I've practically worn this bra every day for the past year. I really love it. The band has stretched out a bit, but still great!
A bra to love