Curvy Couture Innovation
Matte & Shine T-Shirt Bra - SOLD OUT!
We're sorry this item is sold out.
Our best-selling t-shirt bra remains a fan favorite year after year. Not just for how it feels (heavenly) and how it looks under clothes (invisible), but for its smooth, contoured microfiber cups that offer an easy go-to choice for everyday elegance. A stylish staple for the plus-size woman.
- Sophisticated two-tone finish
- Signature charm and a peekaboo center front for a sexy look
- Full Smooth Coverage cups conceal and shape
- Double-layer back for extra support
- Adjustable cushioned-comfort straps for added shoulder support
- Coated, three-row, three-column metal hook-and-eye back closure (may vary slightly by size)
- Band runs a little snug, cup fits true to size
- If between cup sizes, select the larger cup size
- Customer feedback in sizes 32-34 has shown that the cup size of this style tends to run small. If you're unsure of fit, we recommend considering one cup size up.
- Cups & wings: 74% nylon, 26% LYCRA spandex
- Exclusive of ornamentation
Hand wash color separately, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, rinse thoroughly, line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but at Curvy Couture we know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free.(See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
- Reviews (27)
- Questions (0)
I mean my experience is stellar. I loveeeeee this bra! It fits like a dream and feel so good too. I can wear this all day with out the bra straps cutting into me. This is heaven sent! I love it and am ordering others TODAY!
I think the size is off
My mom sold bras at a specialty shop for ten years. The size of this bra is definitely off.
I just got it in the mail today and immediately put it on. I am not a fan of underwire bras at all, they always poke me and I find them highly uncomfortable. However, this one feels good and I think I ordered a size too big so it is fitting a little weird but I can still work it so it fits right and that is on me. The material very nice and I love it. It doesn't show under my shirt and doesn't leave any muffin top or anything. I would highly recommend.
This is a great everyday bra its light, comfortable, and gives just the right amount of support. The only thing I did not like is the lines show through fitted shirts.
Actually fits, comfortable, and supportive! All around win.