Curvy Couture Innovation
Strapless Sensation Multi-Way Push Up - Black
Our multi-way strapless with 7 ways to wear it creates the sensational lift-loving shape that you crave. Contoured cups offer targeted shaping with push-up and support just where you need it. Engineered to stay in place on any body, for a strapless that stays put. We've designed this bra especially to support your curves, no matter what you're wearing over it.
- Smooth lace cups
- Superior comfort and fit
- Stay-put silicone lining along top cup edges and wings keeps bra in place
- Underwire cups with cushioned lower band for added comfort and support
- Multiple ways to wear: strapless, halter, center halter, cross-front, cross-back, classic or one-strap
- Cleavage enhancing push-up pads
- 4 row hook and eye back closure for added stability
- Secret power lining for ultimate support and containment
- Compressed foam pad holds its shape
- This bra comes with two same color straps hooked into the bra plus a bag of two halter straps; one clear and one same color (4 straps in total)
- Cup: 81% Nylon, 19% Elastane
- Cup sling: & outer wing: 74% Nylon, 26% LYCRA Spandex
- Wing liner: 88% Nylon, 12% LYCRA Spandex
Hand wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but at Curvy Couture we know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free.(See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
- cup size
Finally found the perfect strapless bra
Just Perfect!!! I actually forgot I was wearing a strapless bra....no pulling or readjustments. Love, Love this bra!
The strapless bra is perfect for my dress for our daughter's wedding. I did try on many bras at local stores but they either did not fit well or I could not get one in my size.
Very pretty and well made
At last a strapless bra that doesn't fall down!
As a curvy woman, I have spent a fortune on bras. Trying to find one in my size, in my country of residence, is really hard. (10A is the most popular bra; I haven't been that small size I was13). I've had various multi-way bras, but they either don't fit, or fall down when worn strapless. This bra was so inexpensive, I had my doubts about purchasing, especially from another country. It's fantastic! I'd recommend this bra and Curvy Couture to every curvy woman thinking about buying a new bra! I've just ordered more bras and panties.
At first I said that was too much for only one bras, but now I am very happy with my purchase