Curvy Couture Innovation
Strapless Sensation Multi-Way Push Up - Black
Our lace multi-way plus size strapless bra with 7 ways to wear, creates the sensational lift-loving shape that you crave. Contoured cups offer targeted shaping with push-up and support just where you need it. Engineered to stay in place. We've designed this bra especially to support your curves, no matter what you're wearing over it.
- Smooth lace cups
- Superior comfort and fit
- Stay-put silicone lining along top cup edges and wings keeps bra in place
- Underwire cups with cushioned lower band for added comfort and support
- Multiple ways to wear: strapless, halter, center halter, cross-front, cross-back, classic or one-strap
- Cleavage enhancing push-up pads
- 4 row hook and eye back closure for added stability
- Secret power lining for ultimate support and containment
- Compressed foam pad holds its shape
- This bra comes with two same color straps hooked into the bra plus a bag of two halter straps; one clear and one same color (4 straps in total)
- Cup: 81% Nylon, 19% Elastane
- Cup sling: & outer wing: 74% Nylon, 26% LYCRA Spandex
- Wing liner: 88% Nylon, 12% LYCRA Spandex
Hand wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but at Curvy Couture we know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free.(See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
- cup size
Just Perfect!!! I actually forgot I was wearing a strapless bra....no pulling or readjustments. Love, Love this bra!
The strapless bra is perfect for my dress for our daughter's wedding. I did try on many bras at local stores but they either did not fit well or I could not get one in my size.
I happy I finally got a bra that can fit this mamma I have 38DD and have this bra I can now put on a half shirt or dress and know that my back and my mamma are in place!!
Honestly, I was a bit skeptical when purchasing this bra at first. Only because I am a 46DDD and EVERY strapless bra I have purchased before this one has been a true disappointment. From the first time I tried on this bra when I received it, to when I wore it to a Captain's dinner on my Cruise, it was a "Fit Come True." It was comfortable for hours, no slips or dips. This was definitely a great investment. And I am looking forward to trying other products.
The bra digs a bit and it's not as "push up" as I thought it would be. The cups feel like a normal lining which sucks because when you're wearing a strapless top you need a little extra lift.