Curvy Couture Innovation
Strapless Sensation Multi-Way Push Up - Black
Our lace multi-way plus size strapless bra with 7 ways to wear, creates the sensational lift-loving shape that you crave. Contoured cups offer targeted shaping with push-up and support just where you need it. Engineered to stay in place. We've designed this bra especially to support your curves, no matter what you're wearing over it.
- Smooth lace cups
- Superior comfort and fit
- Stay-put silicone lining along top cup edges and wings keeps bra in place
- Underwire cups with cushioned lower band for added comfort and support
- Multiple ways to wear: strapless, halter, center halter, cross-front, cross-back, classic or one-strap
- Cleavage enhancing push-up pads
- 4 row hook and eye back closure for added stability
- Secret power lining for ultimate support and containment
- Compressed foam pad holds its shape
- This bra comes with two same color straps hooked into the bra plus a bag of two halter straps; one clear and one same color (4 straps in total)
- Cup: 81% Nylon, 19% Elastane
- Cup sling: & outer wing: 74% Nylon, 26% LYCRA Spandex
- Wing liner: 88% Nylon, 12% LYCRA Spandex
Hand wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry, do not iron.
Pick 2, Which One's for You?We know it can be tricky to find the right size bra, but at Curvy Couture we know that you will love how your bra feels once you find the size that's right for you. So pick 2 and return one for free.(See our Free Returns policy for instructions)
Go To Our Fit Guide
- Customer Service
Just Perfect!!! I actually forgot I was wearing a strapless bra....no pulling or readjustments. Love, Love this bra!
The strapless bra is perfect for my dress for our daughter's wedding. I did try on many bras at local stores but they either did not fit well or I could not get one in my size.
The bra holds me up good so far!
Love it it's the most comfortable bra I currently own and I'm going to definitely buy more
This bra is great it stays in place, I would order a band size bigger, the size I usually wear was a little snug. Also the exchange process was flawless.